|
don't miss the donut by looking through the hole
| |
|
antz
christian your own words...
connexions
aaron
ada carmen evelyn jc kentkent lala matt pam qingyi sam tessa tim c tim w wacky weian weixin tag me to be linked =p past
December 2007 credits
Layout: vehemency |
Saturday, October 17, 2009, 00:00
i tried so hard, using my own strength...
The Altar and the Door Casting Crowns Careless, I am reckless I'm a wrong-way-travelin'-slowly-unraveling shell of a man Burnt out, I'm so numb now That the fire's just an ember way down in the corner of my cold, cold heart Lord, this time I'll make it right, here at the altar I lay my life Your kingdom come but my will was done, my heart is broken as I... Cry, like so many times before But my eyes are dry before I leave the floor, oh Lord I try but this time, Jesus, how can I be sure I will not lose my follow through Between the altar and the door Here at the altar, oh my world so black and white How could I ever falter What You've shown me to be right I'm trying so hard to stop trying so hard Just let You be who You are Lord, who You are in me Jesus, I'm trying so hard to stop trying so hard Just let You be who You are Lord, who You are in me Oh Lord, I Cry, like so many times before But my eyes are dry before I leave the floor, oh Lord I try but this time, Jesus, how can I be sure I will not lose my follow through Between the altar and the door |