don't miss the donut by looking through the hole
antz

christian
living out the best years of my life!
slogging it out down at nbs..
eating sleeping stoning
guit bass keyboard drums
cycling sleeping
would rather be slacking around
the only work i'll be doing is poring over textbooks...

your own words...

connexions

aaron
ada
carmen
evelyn
jc
kentkent
lala
matt
pam
qingyi
sam
tessa
tim c
tim w
wacky
weian
weixin
tag me to be linked =p

past

December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
August 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
April 2013
November 2013
December 2013
January 2014
December 2016

credits

Layout: vehemency

Thursday, January 8, 2009, 20:57
Love Song for Singapore

here's a song to share with all you patriotic souls out there...

it really tugs at the heartstrings, the essence and experiences we can all easily associate with...

view it, or rather, listen to it (from mrbrownshow.com) here or download it here (from mrbrownshow.com)


love song for singapore
———————————-
Written, composed and performed by Lee Kin Mun, Marc Nair and Ivan Nair
From mrbrownshow.com


The trains they come and go
Filled with faces I don’t know
Sometimes they don’t stop for me
I live near Woodleigh MRT

The city’s changing every day
I saw a new gantry on the way
That is why I sold my car
Why the bus-stop so damn far

You took so much from me
Got no cash to take taxi

But I’m still in love with you
But I’m still in love with you
(And) when I grow old, and don’t do what I’m told
I will still be in love with you

I can’t afford a holiday
Everything has gone up but my pay
Can’t go out with all my friends
Can’t afford the latest fashion pants

You promised me paradise
Overflowing with abundant rice
I used to go for lunch buffets
Now my breakfast’s half a you char kuey

You took so much from me
Got no cash to go high-tea

But I’m still in love with you
But I’m still in love with you
And when I grow old, and don’t do what I’m told
I will still be in love with you